`

`

Friday 3 October 2014

Letter of commendation to WEMA BANK, Idimu road branch, Lagos

Dear NigeriaBP,

Last week, some traffic law enforcement officers stopped me near Egbeda and pointed out that my vehicle registration had expired-they were right. To my surprise, the friendly officer in charge made me park my car and promised not to impound my vehicle if i'm able to go to the nearest bank and pay for my Auto-Reg. He referred me to a few banks on Idimu road, i hopped into a keke and began my search. 


The Keke dropped me at a junction on Idimu road,where I boarded a bus to Isheri roundabout to a highly recommended bank, to my surprise the bank said their Auto-Reg system was down and directed me else where. I began the frustrating journey of checking all the banks on Idimu road, none of them offered Auto-Reg services, many claiming their system was down,one even said they didnt have customized paper. Frustrated, I got down at Selat bus stop where I intended to trek to my car and explain to the officer that I couldn't find a bank to do my Auto-Reg; fearing the worse that i would be taken to Alausa or somewhere.

After Selat Bus stop ,I bumped into a Wema Bank branch and I just decided to try my luck. The atmosphere at this particular branch was very friendly starting with the female security officer by the entrance. She offered me a hand sanitizer, checked my temperature (Ebola tingz) and told me to check with the CSU inside for Auto-Reg. I went in and the ambiance of the branch was clean and peaceful. The customer service lady confirmed that Auto Reg services were available and directed me to a female teller. This teller was extremely nice and sympathized with me when I told her the stress I had gone through. My Auto-Reg was ready in less than ten minutes.

I left the Wema bank branch very happy and satisfied and I want to used this medium to commend the people and staff of Wema bank near Selat bus stop on Egbeda-Idimu road, lagos.

Customer Dozie






Dear readers, keep your letters of commendation or condemnation (of any Nigerian brand) coming, we promise to do justice to all genuine cases.

Email: nigeria.brandpolice@yahoo.com
Twitter: @Nigeriabp

No comments:

Post a Comment

CITIZENS OPINION HERE: